Sunday 3 January 2010

What a 2 bit whore - boxer briefs




[size=24] Hell yeah, Sharon & Billy were hot!Wow what an amazing attitude adjustment you 2 have made! Weren't you the ones who, just a few weeks ago, were DENYING Sharho would have sex with Billy? Now you seem to love the fact that she's a trashy, drunken slut and even admire her for it! Awww you've come a long way! See? THAT was easy!!! So we allagree we loved seeing Billy screw the bitch and I wish I could have seen more too,I wanted to see more of Billy. He IS a hunk!U must got me mistaking for someone else. I tell u what I did say...."I don't care if Sharon rides Billy from now to next year", I don't care! Sharon's character is going through a emotional breakdown and everything she is doing is part of that. I don't care what Sharon does with Billy. What u need to worry about is why Nick is telling Sharon "call me if u need anything". Even though he is working on his dull azz marriage!haha! I don't care either! It fits SharHO to a T. It'll keep her hands off Nick and keep her busy F'ing someone else for awhile, until the next man she grabs onto. I wouldn't worry about Nick saying "call me if you need anything" because HE makes excuses for her too just like her wittle fans do . You ALWAYS make excuses for her screw ups. Sharabed has that effect of bringing out pity for her on other people. eeewwww I know this post wasn't directed at me but I had to say my opinion!

Video results for boxer briefs:



Related posts for boxer briefs:
long shirts for women
jerseys on nba
white brief underwear
dior t shirt
kids and shopping

See also for boxer briefs:
bikinis and more
www underwear
clothing outerwear
shoes and more com
big clothes for men

No comments:

Post a Comment